Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Packers Win Super Bowl! Our Celebration!

Yes, yes, yes - I did watch the Super Bowl. I even shot our party on video. Just did not have time to upload it here because of school and work overload. Alright, enough of excuses.

I watched the game at my friends' in Oconomowoc, WI. These are those glorious moments (video):



And here's my buddy, Dan, with, what many may agree on, the best Packer-Dance moves (video):



As you can see in the videos, our celebration was loud but... responsible. However, we saw pretty wild stuff on the street after the game: girls flashing, fans binge drinking, and passing cars honking!

Great time to be a Packer Fan! Let's do it again next year!.. I mean both - the Bowl and the party. Go, Pack, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback from readers is appreciated, as well as a courtesy to the humble writer (no profanity please).