Saturday, September 11, 2010

09/11/2001

On this day, nine years ago, America got bruised, got knocked, and got challenged. Suddenly, every citizen realized that the country was not safe anymore.

Click here for video. 

For years excellent geographic location protected it from a direct attack by an external enemy. However, on September 11, 2001, the U.S. was at the peak of its vulnerability... 

2001 and 2010 - the mere difference is in the positioning of the figure 1. It is like playing with a coin to test luck. I guess we have been flipping ours well throughout nine years. On one hand, we have started two foreign wars. On the other - our homeland has not suffered hits since then.

Today, I mourn the victims of the attack. I admire the American courage. I praise the rescuers and the military. I remember. And I also despise the conspiracy theorists with their pitiful "evidence," and the shameless ones, who attempt to build a mosque near Ground Zero...

God bless, and let's continue standing united!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback from readers is appreciated, as well as a courtesy to the humble writer (no profanity please).