Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Fools' Day!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me... Eh, whatever! I bet we all have been fooled before or acted buffoonish sometimes. Today we salute you, Mr. Dupe-Boob-Acting Weirdly-Monkey Boy! Today is your time to shine.

So, leave alone sentiments and watch the episode from Flashbacks of a Fool accompanied by the mind-shattering psychedelic melody of David Bowie and Roxy Music. Harry Eden and Felicity Jones' performance is breathtaking. In my opinion, it is one of the best movies of the decade. Here is the video:



Let's remember and cherish life as it comes with all its foolishness and grotesque, not as we have wanted it to be... It's not worth worrying about anyway! Happy Fools' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback from readers is appreciated, as well as a courtesy to the humble writer (no profanity please).